Aguero contract situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes I feel like the while setup of a striker is changing dramatically and the future is more of attacking midfielders than strikers.

Aguero is a legend, however I worry with Pep's new format, he might struggle as he doesn't do alot of tracking back or defending like Jesus!

Sadly this could mean this is his last season with us! And whoever will come in after him might be more of an attacking midfielder than a pure striker

Sometimes I feel like the while setup of a striker is changing dramatically and the future is more of attacking midfielders than strikers.

Aguero is a legend, however I worry with Pep's new format, he might struggle as he doesn't do alot of tracking back or defending like Jesus!

Sadly this could mean this is his last season with us! And whoever will come in after him might be more of an attacking midfielder than a pure striker
Do you mean for us or teams in general? The 20 goal a season striker seems to be going out of fashion, all about pressure in the box and linking up goalscoring wingers nowadays.

Do you mean for us or teams in general? The 20 goal a season striker seems to be going out of fashion, all about pressure in the box and linking up goalscoring wingers nowadays.
I believe in general its changing. We even have Cancelo who will eventually score alot of goals make the striker role more and more redundant.

Alot of Stikers are also changing the way they play cause they are not getting the same service they used to get before. They are having to work harder.

for me it depends on the new signings. then will aguero be happy to sign a new 12 month contract that could see him be a bit part player for the cup competitions. nobody and i mean nobody can knock aguero and i for one will stand by whatever choice he makes. because its his choice and has earned the right to be his choice and not the clubs choice

i feel aguero will be offered a 12 month extension by city. because of the injuries and playing time this season
but ageuro will want a 2 year deal and if messi rocks up then he will want a 3 year deal to match messi

i will say right now if haaland signs for city and messi moves to PSG. aguero leaves and goes to PSG 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.