Aguero contract situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are thinking of Shearer. Rooney has 22 more goals than Aguero, which he should do if he plays another season.
I’m not. Shriek has 28 more and Serge unfortunately isn’t going to bag that amount now. We’ll hopefully bring in a younger world class striker this summer and Serge has 18 months left here at best. Be great but pretty miraculous if he was also fit all the time for the next 18 months too.

Maybe I’m thinking with my heart and not my head but it seems daft saying Aguero should take a pay cut when we’re losing Tosin and Garcia for a combined £2mil.

Maybe I’m thinking with my heart and not my head but it seems daft saying Aguero should take a pay cut when we’re losing Tosin and Garcia for a combined £2mil.
It’s not just about the money saved elsewhere, its the impact it’ll have elsewhere on negotiations, wage structure and renewals.

Paying obscene wages here will bite us on the arse.

I’m not. Shriek has 28 more and Serge unfortunately isn’t going to bag that amount now. We’ll hopefully bring in a younger world class striker this summer and Serge has 18 months left here at best. Be great but pretty miraculous if he was also fit all the time for the next 18 months too.
Did Shrek also have 74 goals in La Liga? Add them on for a Shearer comparison. I'm not counting the 54 goals for Independiente either.

Did Shrek also have 74 goals in La Liga? Add them on for a Shearer comparison. I'm not counting the 54 goals for Independiente either.
Arsed. Wasn’t a criticism of Serge was just saying without the latest injuries he’d have passed Shrek for PL goals

Contract is not being offered to him yet, we really waiting on him proving his fitness. Or we might think his salary is better spent on a replacement's salary who will be here for years to come.

Even if we offer him one it will be a short 1 year at best imo given his fitness.

Would be a bit strange to get Messi and not play him with Kun, or they match up at PSG lol.

Whatever it will be I still want Kun to bang a couple goals in PL/CL especially if these last about 20 games left will be be his last in City.

Wy can Ibrahimovic still play week in week out and banging goals at age 40 while for us Kompany, Aguero already having had serious fitness issues at 31-32?
Or Lewandowski at age 31/32 running some of his best form...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.