Aguero contract situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, break the bank for one of those two. Kane’s too old and injury prone. I don’t think Martinez is good enough. I think Mbappe will end up at Madrid. I think Haaland’s the realistic target and he’d be brilliant for us for ten years. This summer’s the time for him and I think the key is pep. They all want to play for him...

The man is a god. However, if he wants to leave, he has earned the right to do so, just like the others before him. It would pain me to see him go to Barcelona though. As much as I'd love him to stay forever watching him score goals in a City shirt, Pep has changed the dynamics of this team and for me we should be going all out in the summer for Haaland.

We will offer him a contract if he wants to stay but it won’t be what he is on now.
No doubt the remuneration will be lower -- but it will be if he goes back to Argentina. Its up to both sides to agree the best scenario for player and club. I'll be sad to see him go but modern day players have a limited timeframe and his tenure with us is reluctantly coming to a close. Long gone are the days when players such as Stanley Matthews could continue to play into middle age.

He will stay IMO. Anyone suggesting otherwise is doing him a disservice. Yes age and injuries have caught up with him but just like silva & kompany he will get 100 percent respect from the club. There will always be a shiny new toy to overpay for in the future. Kun & Messi for next season will do thanks. We have other player who have contributed far less than Sergio. He will be needed at some point this season.

He will stay IMO. Anyone suggesting otherwise is doing him a disservice. Yes age and injuries have caught up with him but just like silva & kompany he will get 100 percent respect from the club. There will always be a shiny new toy to overpay for in the future. Kun & Messi for next season will do thanks. We have other player who have contributed far less than Sergio. He will be needed at some point this season.
He'll do to our CL campaign what Tevez did our league in 2012.

I would like him to stay so I can selfishly see him in the flesh a few more times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.