Aguero contract situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there is more to Aguero's injury than meets the eye. I don't think he will be here next season and Pep knows it. It is almost as if he is snubbing him. Will he ever play for us again? I hope so, he has been a great player for the club, an absolute legend.
Sad to say it but I think it’s over for Kun with us. Pep doesn’t give a fuck about sentiment eg Joe Hart
I'm not sure he will, and said exactly that to my mum tonight.

Unless something changes quickly, he might not even qualify for a PL medal if we win it.

I'm not sure he will, and said exactly that to my mum tonight.

Unless something changes quickly, he might not even qualify for a PL medal if we win it.
He's already made 5 league appearances, so he's more than eligible. Unless something's changed.

He's a legend here,but i think he should now move on.

We need a clinician but have coped superbly without him,and the timing could not be better to bring in the best young striker on the planet.We need to use this situation to our advantage.

I thinks it's pretty obvious City have decided to free up his wages and squad spot for some incoming player

Hard to see how you extend the contract of a player that is at the end of his top level career, has become injury prone, hasn’t ever been the fittest player & doesn’t seem to be able to recover from injuries very quickly.

As a top earner, in a seriously important position in the team, it is very, very hard to pay serious money to a player for whom you know you need both a replacement AND the significant financial package that will be required to acquire him.

Sergio will leave with the love and adoration of a generation of City fans who saw every record breaking goal. We are all the better for seeing this world class striker spend the best years of his career gracing the sky blue shirt and giving many of us the best, most heartbreakingly ecstatic, moment of footballing brilliance in our lives.

He will be missed, but he will never be forgotten, and may never be replaced...but it is time to start the process to try.

Both have lauded if he plays games then they’ll look at a new deal?

sure I’ve seen something

And the fact he has been fit for a few weeks now but not travelled with the team, and the last three or four games games has been an unused sub, whith one or two substitutions to make, tells me pep/the club won't rush to play him. And if that translates to extending, then thay doesnt look like it will be pushed either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.