Aguero contract situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
it would be silly to write Sergio off just yet yesterday can’t be a fair assessment with 7 changes and no rhythm to our game. Always takes him a while to regain that sharpness after a long time out injured. Can still play a big part these last few months, but I also agree he shouldn’t just be gifted an extension for sentiment if he can no longer perform or stay fit he’s one of the highest earners and taking up a foreign spot and that money could be better spent elsewhere In haaland
Good job we arnt judging Kdb and torres off yesterday as neither would be playing again :+)

A legend, but unfortunately nothing lasts forever and his City career is coming to an end I fear. I hope he can somehow regain his fitness and form and scores some important goals to show Pep that he deserves an extension. However, I am not confident that this will happen.

Who do you think will leave in order to free up a place for Messi.

easy eric garcia

city have to make the right choice this summer and haaland must be number one target
forget the messi deal ? it will be a free transfer with big fees and wages that the club will farm out and sponsorship and puma will be paying a big chunk of his wages

easy eric garcia

city have to make the right choice this summer and haaland must be number one target
forget the messi deal ? it will be a free transfer with big fees and wages that the club will farm out and sponsorship and puma will be paying a big chunk of his wages
Messi is an Adidas player

One of the problems for Sergio is that he is a player who gets into a groove when playing regularly, the sharpness comes and so do the goals. Going forward he is not going to be our first choice striker I suspect and the role of backup playing the odd game just does not suit him or his fitness levels at all.

A legend, but unfortunately nothing lasts forever and his City career is coming to an end I fear. I hope he can somehow regain his fitness and form and scores some important goals to show Pep that he deserves an extension. However, I am not confident that this will happen.
it is what it is, we now have to look to the future (Halland) by all means keep him here at city if he wants to stay but he wont get the game time if we bring Halland in, a legend he is and we all thank him however we have to move forward or we will lose ground,i hope he hangs around a little longer but i think he would sooner go back home and finish off there

Just read on my Twitter that Aguero is to get a new deal no matter what from here on in.

I hope this is true.

Is a City legend and he deserves it.

I couldn't imagine him playing for anyone else.

Just read on my Twitter that Aguero is to get a new deal no matter what from here on in.

I hope this is true.

Is a City legend and he deserves it.

I couldn't imagine him playing for anyone else.
Don't think whose twitter it appears on tells us anything, whose twitter says it might,possibly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.