Aguero In, Tevez Out...

Etchy

thats widly considered whats going to happen... so why dont we just cut out the middle man and swap Tevez (£50m) for Aguero (£45m)?

Tevez moves somewhere warmer, his family would probably move to Spain... & we get Aguero! WIN WIN ALL ROUND!?

Why couldnt you just put this in the tevez or aguero thread?

Anyway to answer your question Atletico cant afford his wages so he'd need to take a wage cut which he wont do plus if he moves to a european team it will be a top one not a top 6 club.

niall_mcfc said:

Anyway to answer your question Atletico cant afford his wages so he'd need to take a wage cut which he wont do plus if he moves to a european team it will be a top one not a top 6 club.
sorry mate, shudda done really :/ ... anyway, i thought tevez would be taking a cut wherever he went, if he went Corinthians he'd have taken a cut, surely athletico can pay him agueros wages plus more?

Etchy said:
niall_mcfc said:

sorry mate, shudda done really :/ ... anyway, i thought tevez would be taking a cut wherever he went, if he went Corinthians he'd have taken a cut, surely athletico can pay him agueros wages plus more?

Atletico havent got a pot to piss in

Etchy said:
niall_mcfc said:

If Tevez was 18 then yes they would but they arent stupid and they wont take a player on with no sell on value for them and someone whos likely to fuck them over like he has done to us and Corinthians in the past. Aguero isnt a risk, Tevez is so they wont blow all their budget on 1 risky buy. Theres more chance of him going to Malaga than Atletico imo.

Maybe, just maybe, Athletico don't want Carlos - have you ever considered that?

They want cash, lots of it, so they can put it in el banco.

Etchy said:
thats widly considered whats going to happen... so why dont we just cut out the middle man and swap Tevez (£50m) for Aguero (£45m)?

Tevez moves somewhere warmer, his family would probably move to Spain... & we get Aguero! WIN WIN ALL ROUND!?
WHy would Athletico pay 5 million to lose their best player?

niall_mcfc said:
Etchy said:
niall_mcfc said:

If Tevez was 18 then yes they would but they arent stupid and they wont take a player on with no sell on value for them and someone whos likely to fuck them over like he has done to us and Corinthians in the past. Aguero isnt a risk, Tevez is so they wont blow all their budget on 1 risky buy. Theres more chance of him going to Malaga than Atletico imo.
fair does, i wouldnt mind if he moved to Malaga, doesnt directly affect city and we get full price... do the 2 sheikhs get on? haha<br /><br />-- Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:15 pm --<br /><br />
Dax777 said:
Etchy said:

WHy would Athletico pay 5 million to lose their best player?
they wouldnt... itd be a straight swap, so we'd lose out 5 million but have Aguero in and Tevez off our hands ;) altho as niall_mcfc says it aint gonna happen...

Joorabchi...I mean...Tevez would surely reject any move to Atletico even if Atleti wanted him, which due to his wage demands they surely don't...

Falastur said:
Joorabchi...I mean...Tevez would surely reject any move to Atletico even if Atleti wanted him, which due to his wage demands they surely don't...

IF its about his family... and he offered lower them for Corinthians.

And his baby's momma doesnt mind live in Madrid.

Why not for Altheltico?

Yes I dont think it will happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.