Aguero injured after a car accident in the Netherlands

| @aguerosergiokun, en @Liberotyc: "No sé todavía si juego el fin de semana. Mañana capaz pruebo a la par del grupo y veré". #ManCity
I do not know yet if I play at the weekend. I will have a test tomorrow as part of the group and I will see.

I can only imagine the welcome party he'd receive if he does play against them backward hatchet men on Saturday. Elbows will be everywhere. Have faith in Jesus for this one. Amen.

I would wait for Napoli before we start easing him back in to the team, at least we know that will be an actual football match unlike Stoke where he'll probably be kicked off the park if he comes on.

I can only imagine the welcome party he'd receive if he does play against them backward hatchet men on Saturday. Elbows will be everywhere. Have faith in Jesus for this one. Amen.

Agree, leave it another week for Burnley. Great that he feels he ‘could’ play. He’s a hard case for sure.

maybe lost in lost in translation and a airline crack or broken rib means between 6 weeks to 2/3 weeks depending the severe the break and displacement knocking it out of line but i feel its not that bad and over hyped by the media

I like ti think the media overhyped it. But wasn't it the doctor of the Argentine national team that came out with a statement Aguero would be out for 6 weeks because he couldn't even get out of the house? Anyways, if there's danger the rib can't take any pressure like the other ones, I doubt Aguero will play. Than again, I love to see him back. Only if he feels 100% and plays like he is 100%. If not, we can do without him.

Shouldn't be anywhere near the six fingered yobs.

Just on another point, why would we even consider changing the line up from the last game after how well we played. I understand about tiredness after the international break but given he is not fully fit i'd go with the same again.

He didn't look to be moving too comfortably on the training video yesterday, so I'd be very surprised if he was rushed back against Stoke. Could do with him for what will be a very tough game against Napoli, but it'd probably be sensible to allow him more time to recover fully.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.