Aguero injured again? Probably not.

Someone picked physio room up previously for spurious injury info on Sergio that was incorrect last week. I'd wait for MP'S presser or club statement before I believe anything like that tbh.

According to PhysioRoom.com (19/1/16) he has a knee injury and no return date.

May have happened in training?
It said that before the Palace game as well and he seemed to do ok.

Can you change the thread title as I just shat myself.

Been like that for a couple of weeks. His pic changed from Nasri for some reason. It basically means Nasri with Sergios pic on for some reason

I think people give Physio Room a bit too much credit, as though they are briefed directly from each club's physios. They are generally pretty accurate, but I wouldn't treat stuff on there as gospel. They do get things wrong, and I think they have in this case.

It has a few inaccuracies on it and it was last updated on the 14th January. Our latest injured player listed on there is Fernandinho. Given that Aguero played on Saturday it is no doubt incorrect. Not only that but poor Ryan Mason of Spurs is listed twice. Jack Rodwell appears to be injured as well and that sounds a bit unlikely!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.