Aguero injury - Silver lining for Jesus ?

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Marvin, 25 Nov 2019.

1. BlueMoonz1977

BlueMoonz1977

Huge couple of weeks now for Jesus. I have always believed that we will not see his true potential until he gets a decent run of games in the team.

He is a confidence player and seeing as he is still relatively young then it is no surprise that is the case.

However, this stop,start..,stop,start way of utilising him is not doing him any good and it is making him look like (when he does play) that at times he looks out of sorts.

He has an abundance of talent, we have unfortunately only witnessed it on a few occasions - the tricks and skill to beat the opposition - all this is in his locker

The biggest obstacle he faces is being judged immediately when starting his first game - because filling the void of an injured sergio is very hard.

I hope he hits the back of the net in his 1st game and we witness him starting to become of age and the self-confidence build in him to start seeing his talent and skill shine through

Marvin, toffee balls and mikemcfc like this.
  2. Keeper!

Keeper!

Muck or bust time for his City career, Sergio is coming to the end , and the club must be thinking if we have to invest in the striker department.

3. Brendan110_0

Brendan110_0

What makes you think he's underrated on here? They have him just above Lee Badbuy in best ever City strikers! I like Jesus, he scores goals Aguero cannot (the kind that ping off Aguero in tight spaces) and involves more players as his passing isn't as poor so we'll see more midfield goals due to this. He's a different kind of striker to Aguero, that is all.

4. bondsman

bondsman

That was a frightening front four.

5. Fordyboy46

Fordyboy46

Yeah mostly against lower league opposition, as I say hope he proves me wrong.

6. @BluePhil8

@BluePhil8

I love Jesus, think he'll be our main man soon.

7. lionheart

lionheart

So what happens if those big Burnley/Newcastle defenders target Jesus and he gets injured again? Our squad is too thin in so many areas.

8. Rolee

Rolee

Sterling plays up front. Squad is not thin, we can barely keep Jesus sharp with enough game time, we couldn't accommodate a third striker.

9. Mr Blue Moon

Mr Blue Moon

I guess we’ll just have to put our faith in Jesus...

10. mosssideblue

mosssideblue

Most do already

mayo31 likes this.