Aguero injury - Silver lining for Jesus ?

Needs a run of games and looks like he will get it, I am also never one to write players off who are in and out of the team.

I hope I’m wrong but I don’t see Jesus delivering for us. I also don’t think it’s about game time.

he’s a very skilful player but he’s not a striker. He plays too deep which is why he will not replace Agueros goal threat who likes to split the central defenders.

I find him a very frustrating player, always off side & tries too many flicks in the wrong areas just like against Chelsea.

He works his heart out which usually keeps him out of the box. He seems a good guy but for some reason it just isn’t working at city for him in my opinion. Yes his goal ratio is good but I’d like to see a break down of his goals & the importance of them.

I would rather see foden play up front when Aguero out if we don’t put sterling central.

This position is just as big a problem as our defence which is why we are a bit of a mess this season.

could be a bumpy few weeks

I hope I’m wrong but I don’t see Jesus delivering for us. I also don’t think it’s about game time.

he’s a very skilful player but he’s not a striker. He plays too deep which is why he will not replace Agueros goal threat who likes to split the central defenders.

I find him a very frustrating player, always off side & tries too many flicks in the wrong areas just like against Chelsea.

He works his heart out which usually keeps him out of the box. He seems a good guy but for some reason it just isn’t working at city for him in my opinion. Yes his goal ratio is good but I’d like to see a break down of his goals & the importance of them.

I would rather see foden play up front when Aguero out if we don’t put sterling central.

This position is just as big a problem as our defence which is why we are a bit of a mess this season.

You would play Foden as the lead striker ahead of Jesus?

You would play Foden as the lead striker ahead of Jesus?

yes I would. Foden knows where the goal is. I actually really rate foden as a player who could fill many slots. I know it seems mad.! Lol I thought his positional play & energy against Chelsea was very good.

I just don’t see Jesus doing it for us and he’s had game time but never really delivered. I’d be happier him on the wing swapping with Mahrez rather than striker :-)

yes I would. Foden knows where the goal is. I actually really rate foden as a player who could fill many slots. I know it seems mad.! Lol I thought his positional play & energy against Chelsea was very good.

I just don’t see Jesus doing it for us and he’s had game time but never really delivered. I’d be happier him on the wing swapping with Mahrez rather than striker :-)
You will catch plenty with that

Bring in Foden and Jesus.

Are you being fair with Jesus? I don't know how many games he's started in the league over the last 2 years but it can't have been that many.

Bring in Foden and Jesus.

Are you being fair with Jesus? I don't know how many games he's started in the league over the last 2 years but it can't have been that many.

8 last season
4 so far this season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.