Aguero injury - Silver lining for Jesus ?

in a poor league for me Lewandowski ?? and he will not score the goals he does in the premier league that's the difference in naming aguero the best in the world
To be fair, Aguero is in a league where Sheffield Utd, Wolves and Burnley are currently 3 of the top 7 teams, so let’s not pretend the Premier League is all that. Lewandowski would have no trouble scoring against anyone. He’s lethal.

To be fair, Aguero is in a league where Sheffield Utd, Wolves and Burnley are currently 3 of the top 7 teams, so let’s not pretend the Premier League is all that. Lewandowski would have no trouble scoring against anyone. He’s lethal.

matey am not saying Lewandowski is the new peter crouch haha and he is a world class striker. but the the premier league is the hardest league in the world and add that aguero plays for manchester city then you can see what am talking about. aguero in any other league at one of the top clubs in that league would be on another plant to what he is at city and in the premier league. his record is great at city and in the premier league. but you have to work for everything at city and in the premier league. nobody rolls over and there is 6 top draw teams and another 6 clubs that are good enough to beat you home and away that is the standers we are talking about with aguero

The win at Real Madrid win was a team win. The midfield protected the defence, midfielders supported the forwards, however for one player this game was especially important: Gabriel Jesus.

These big games are often decided through the quality of key players. Yesterday it was KDB and Jesus who shone for City. We have come to expect that of KDB, but Jesus has proved a point now. I think he will go from strength to strength now. His confidence will grow, and Pep will play him more often. The strength of City is that we have Jesus and Aguero.

Aguero looked unfit against Leicester on Saturday. He also had a dreadful game when we played Madrid in the semi-final at the Bernabau. Leaving him out was a great decision I think but when it comes to prolifically scoring goals against Prem opposition, there's no-one better. His injury was never going to help us or be a silver lining or whatever (and it wasn't) but Gabby shown he's capable of stepping up in big games like this. For the home leg though, I'd play Aguero up top and GJ on the left.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.