Aguero Official & Interview [Merged]

Thaksins Love Child said:
I have never, in my 31 years felt like this over a signing. I just know he can't fail to be everything we have hoped for and more.

Like a kid at Christmas has never been more appropriate.

Him and Silva is giving me goosebumps!
Yes I agree... im truly excited about this... cant wait to see them in action!! This truly is a world class signing!! And with him we really dont need another one... he is a game changer, a finisher and will link incredible well with Silva, Dzeko and Balotelli... I think we cant even predict how much this will mean for us... he might actually be OUR Cantona!!

blumoon said:
The rags are miffed !!!

"Aguero will fit in well at Citeh, hes already used to looking across the city at one of the biggest clubs in the world"

PMSL :-)

ok that is kind of funny, though<br /><br />-- Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:28 pm --<br /><br />for those that missed this month's Copa...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rEXrB0vKno[/youtube]

Aguero Official & Interview [Merged]

gman07 said:
Thaksins Love Child said:
I have never, in my 31 years felt like this over a signing. I just know he can't fail to be everything we have hoped for and more.

Like a kid at Christmas has never been more appropriate.

Him and Silva is giving me goosebumps!
Yes I agree... im truly excited about this... cant wait to see them in action!! This truly is a world class signing!! And with him we really dont need another one... he is a game changer, a finisher and will link incredible well with Silva, Dzeko and Balotelli... I think we cant even predict how much this will mean for us... he might actually be OUR Cantona!!

While understanding your sentiment the last line of your post turns my stomach, he will be our Aguero

Andouble said:
blumoon said:
The rags are miffed !!!

"Aguero will fit in well at Citeh, hes already used to looking across the city at one of the biggest clubs in the world"

PMSL :-)

ok that is kind of funny, though

-- Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:28 pm --

for those that missed this month's Copa...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rEXrB0vKno[/youtube]

Cant watch it in England get this: This video contains content from Traffic Sports International Inc, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

The guy who used to present Revista on Sky (and has therefore seen more of Aguero than most of us) has been tweeting like crazy about him.

He says the top 5 players in the world are Messi/Xavi, Iniesta, Ronaldo and........ Aguero.

Thank you Sheikh Mansour.

gingerthai said:
Cant watch it in England get this: This video contains content from Traffic Sports International Inc, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

how bout this link then
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_JzYgRmcRo[/youtube]

i wrote something completely non football related on facebook then a rag spammed my comments and wall with rag type stuff **pukes**

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.