Aguero Official & Interview [Merged]

The rags are miffed !!!

"Aguero will fit in well at Citeh, hes already used to looking across the city at one of the biggest clubs in the world"

PMSL :-)

what a class act he is

sounds down to earth and just wants to score! and he will score many!

just buzzing we managed to sign kun after all the rumors of Real and Juventus "close" to agreements

blumoon said:
The rags are miffed !!!

"Aguero will fit in well at Citeh, hes already used to looking across the city at one of the biggest clubs in the world"

Read it and weep you rag wankers....we have KUN AGUERO

blumoon said:
The rags are miffed !!!

He must have fucking good eyesight if he can see all the way to stretford.

No one has picked up on this yet...

All the crying on RAWK "We paid £35m for Carroll and for a bit more we could have got Aguero" etc and then Kun mentions in the first interview that he is very good friends with Maxi Rodriguez.

They will be fucking spewing!!!! :)))

Good job Zabs got at him - fucking nice one Zabs!

blumoon said:
The rags are miffed !!!

I remember the days when the red scum would come out with things like, 'aww i like to see city do well' etc etc and it made my skin crawl. That's all changed and I fookin' love it!

I have never, in my 31 years felt like this over a signing. I just know he can't fail to be everything we have hoped for and more.

Like a kid at Christmas has never been more appropriate.

Him and Silva is giving me goosebumps!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.