Aguero the Streamer

The one he did for the QPR game is an absolute classic, he is such a funny guy who is one of us, I recommend you watch it because it gives a different spin on the game, his comments about Clichey during the Barton incident are brilliant.

I feel sorry for him doing stuff like this. I get Goater reinventing himself as a city fan and doing it as he didn't earn much in his era, but though Serg would be above it.
Sergio streamed on Twitch whilst he was still a City player. It’s clearly something he loves doing and he now has the time to do it more often, and get paid handsomely too. He’s left football and gone straight into another career that he loves. Most people never get to experience that, he’s made 2 such careers. Living the dream.

Won’t be for the money will it. He streamed through lockdown, think he enjoys it and I enjoy seeing a mercenary absolutely love our club still :)

I know you're probably being playful, but I never saw him as a mercenary, frankly. Tevez, yes. Even Balotelli. But when you've had a bar within the stadium virtually named after you, and scored the most iconic goal in the history of the club, you form deep attachments. Like Zab, he has a special relationship with MCFC.
I dream of being in the stadium if one day Sergio and Merlin are brought out onto the pitch to do a presentation of some sort together.

Tevez is like one of those tourist fans we see more and more at away games pretending to be fucking gutted and screaming and then as soon as the game is over couldn’t give a toss. Great player and by god we could do with him currently to finish games, but his heart was only in it for him, aside from the Mancini bench fiasco I always remember he was the one player who never really bothered to applaud fans post match or celebrate with the rest of the team. Mercenary and probably what made him so ruthless but he’s no Sergio

Tevez is like one of those tourist fans we see more and more at away games pretending to be fucking gutted and screaming and then as soon as the game is over couldn’t give a toss. Great player and by god we could do with him currently to finish games, but his heart was only in it for him, aside from the Mancini bench fiasco I always remember he was the one player who never really bothered to applaud fans post match or celebrate with the rest of the team. Mercenary and probably what made him so ruthless but he’s no Sergio

True but I think Tevez was at least authentic when he was with us. He didn't spout bollocks about being a lifelong fan or resort to crocodile tears and faux apologies on social media when things went tits up unlike a certain bunch of mercenaries not a million miles away from us.

Overall think we did really well with that generation of players in terms of those who have a genuine and lasting affection like Zabba, Sergio and obviously Vinny amongst others. They created something special and I like to think to a number of them we were more than just a very healthy paycheck and a paragraph on their CV. Maybe there's even a Buzzer in there who'll still be fighting our corner as the years go by?

Be interesting to see who out of the current crop endures with a real long term affection for us.

As for Sergio it's great to be able to see him doing something he clearly enjoys.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.