Sergio Aguero leaves City after 10 years

Come on Kaz Aguero is Blue through to his very core.

Sterling is blazing over from 6 yards out because he is sulking at not having wage parity with KDB.

You cut Aguero he would bleed blue.

Your user name is apt. Pure comedy & muddled entertainment.

I can only think you’re aving a laff

I am not happy with Pep treating him like this.

Kun gave me my finest moment ever as a City fan,that first Title,all those years of shit, living in those fuckers shadow was ended that day.It wasn't just a Title win.

Kun is blue from head to Toe,he is not just a Legend,he is an ambassador.He should be finishing his career with us,getting his badges,meeting parents and selling City to parents of children coming to us.

I feel like Pep is treating him like shit,i am sorry to say.

Can not guarantee him game time,is saying we dont need you.Yet the same Man can not give enough game time to Sterling.
And Mendy

Kun gave me my finest moment ever as a City fan,that first Title,all those years of shit, living in those fuckers shadow was ended that day.It wasn't just a Title win.

Kun is blue from head to Toe,he is not just a Legend,he is an ambassador.He should be finishing his career with us,getting his badges,meeting parents and selling City to parents of children coming to us.

I feel like Pep is treating him like shit,i am sorry to say.

Can not guarantee him game time,is saying we dont need you.Yet the same Man can not give enough game time to Sterling.

sterling isn’t injured

Is Kun injured - not performing at top peak during practice? Who knows for sure.

What's for sure is that Pep wouldn't fail to start Kun if he thought that starting him was the best option.
===
Kun is an aging striker with a lot of recent injuries. Although world class in the past - it's likely that those sort of performances are behind him.

Kun is my second favorite player for City of all time - but his time at the club has drawn to an end.

Godspeed Kun.

Come on Kaz Aguero is Blue through to his very core.

Sterling is blazing over from 6 yards out because he is sulking at not having wage parity with KDB.

You cut Aguero he would bleed blue.
Hope your head is ok today.
Oh, and I’d try another strain as the one you were smoking last night really fucked your head in!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.