Sergio Aguero leaves City after 10 years

Shows you how far we have come when our most decorated striker at 33 leaves us for Barca to finish his career at the elite level.
Yeah absolutely. Back in the day we’d get big faded stars coming to us for one last twitch of a dying body - weah, cole, Fowler etc now the shoe’s on the other foot

Yeah absolutely. Back in the day we’d get big faded stars coming to us for one last twitch of a dying body - weah, cole, Fowler etc now the shoe’s on the other foot
Well said Gundog , even players that are maligned in our current squad especially when we lose a game of football most other sides would crave to swallow up.

Your favourite is a case in point and is now captain of his notional captain of his nations first team who would have thought.

Couldn't bring myself to care about much while the Super League was happening but now that's almost out of the way...

Very pleased for Sergio, who will get to play for a top club and I'm sure rediscover his mojo alongside Messi. Excited to see what he produces in Barca!

Info from Sergio’s partner via my daughter (she is her beautician).
Sergio is very disappointed he has to leave, he wanted to stay. Sofi said Pep told him over the phone “I don’t need you in my team anymore”. He then had a follow up meeting with Pep & Txiki to go through details. Sergio won’t criticise Pep or the club as he loves “City forever”, but he doesn’t understand why “Pep doesn’t love him”. He had 3 options to choose from, Barcelona, Paris and an Italian club. She previously said he was thinking of Miami. I’m sad to hear this to be honest.

Sergio is very disappointed he has to leave, he wanted to stay. Sofi said Pep told him over the phone “I don’t need you in my team anymore”. He then had a follow up meeting with Pep & Txiki to go through details. Sergio won’t criticise Pep or the club as he loves “City forever”, but he doesn’t understand why “Pep doesn’t love him”. He had 3 options to choose from, Barcelona, Paris and an Italian club. She previously said he was thinking of Miami. I’m sad to hear this to be honest.
It is always sad when great players have their twilight years. Sergio will be great for Barca. A perfect fit for an ex Atleti player. Much less intensity in La Liga, especially against the smaller clubs. We need a proper send-off for him. In fact we need to bring him and David Silva back to the stadium as soon as fans are allowed for a farewell.

Sad news but you are only getting 1 side of the story. Only Sergio, Pep & KAM know the full facts. I never got the feeling Pep was fully onboard with Sergio. Didn’t they have that restaurant chat few years back. It would not surprise me if this is a true account.

It is always sad when great players have their twilight years. Sergio will be great for Barca. A perfect fit for an ex Atleti player. Much less intensity in La Liga, especially against the smaller clubs. We need a proper send-off for him. In fact we need to bring him and David Silva back to the stadium as soon as fans are allowed for a farewell.
I’m hoping that the Everton game allows fans in and Sergio starts and Captains the team for the day. He is our most decorated player in our history

Sad news but you are only getting 1 side of the story. Only Sergio, Pep & KAM know the full facts. I never got the feeling Pep was fully onboard with Sergio. Didn’t they have that restaurant chat few years back. It would not surprise me if this is a true account.
Yes only one side of the story, but this report is true and whilst not from Sergio himself, it’s almost as good as. I’ve reported a few conversations with her before. She has no reason to make stories up to her dad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.