Sergio Aguero leaves City after 10 years

I’m not aware of the internal discussions at our football club. Neither are you so I will wait to hear it from the player himself. Chances are we will never know.
There was a tweet the other day that was credible unless posters tell me otherwise that said exactly that. He could stay if he wanted but not on the same wages as whoever is bought to play regular. I cant think of anything that sounds more genuine, or common sense

There was a tweet the other day that was credible unless posters tell me otherwise that said exactly that. He could stay if he wanted but not on the same wages as whoever is bought to play regular. I cant think of anything that sounds more genuine, or common sense

A tweet? Haha I’ll wait thanks.

Just watching that again has me in floods of tears
Still biting my nails watching that, hairs stood up when he scored that goal. I was unfortunately in Australia at my sisters, she is a Rag and was watching the Utd game upstairs, I was in their lounge on the big tv. All I remember is her singing champions and then it went very quiet (except for me jumping around like a lunatic!) that moment will never be beaten for me

He unleashed the wail of a banshee.

I have never heard a crowd noise like it and don't expect to ever again.

I always say Sergio should have been nicknamed the exorcist, as it sounded like the devil finally being driven away from our tortured souls when that ball hit the back of the net.

Like some of my favourite boxers, Sergio will always retain his knockout punch, but there is something very uncomfortable watching them get caught by people not fit enough to lace their gloves.

Injuries, an op, more injuries and Covid. Once all this is behind him, hopefully with a Ch League winners medal, I'm sure he has a few more years of goals left in him - wherever that may be.
I'm bloody sure of it. He may not have the blistering pace over 5 yards which he once had, but the goal-scoring instinct doesn't just vanish. He's incredibly skilful on the ball and always comes alive in the penalty area, whereas many players lose the plot. He's got plenty of goals left in him, I am sure.

Please God don't let him go to Liverpool or the Rags - I could not bear it.

i honestly just feel it is such a great shame. Cant help but think that if he had just managed to get himself fit and back in the team sooner, bagging goals, it wouldn't be coming to this just yet.

Incredibly unfortunate past 15 months for him, and obviously the hierarchy have taken his recent injuries and age into consideration in not offering him a new deal.

A complete and utter legend, provided me with the single greatest moment of my life and wish him nothing but the best wherever he goes.

Feel really emotional about this, the end of a great era of players it has been a privilege to watch them all, Kun will always be for me the best striker we ever had.
Nothing is forever and sadly we move on but we all know and Kun knows, we are in good hands, he leaves with a great team in place, great owners, management and the best chairman on the planet.
I lived the pain and joy of the good old bad old days, I also remember Bell Lee and Summerbee, Mike Doyle and so so many other great players, and plenty of others with not as much ability who gave there all for us.
This, as painful as it is just makes sense, good luck Kun I hope you have a great end to the season and we get the chance to see you lift a few more trophies and to give you a great send off.

Once a blue always a blue !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.