Sergio Aguero leaves City after 10 years

Thanks for the memories Kun.
I'll never tire watching 93:20 on Youtube whenever I'm feeling down and going through all those great emotions again.

The wife will never forget it either as she says it was the first time I've hugged her in years when it went in.

The BBC comments on the article about him leaving tells you everything about Aguero. All positive comments from fans of all teams who are genuinely gutted that he’s leaving. Don’t often see that sort of love from fans of other clubs.

so hard to say goodbye to a legend like Serg, hope we can give him a proper send off. Holding Champions league trophy surely the best way!

Heartbreaking. I haven't really wanted to face this news.

The biggest legend in the clubs history. Record goalscorer. Owner of the greatest moment in English football history.

I wish him all the best of luck in his future and it's gut-wrenching to say it won't be in Manchester.

There will never be another Sergio.

4 hours later and I feel worse and worse about this.

I hate the timing. Nothing else to think about until Saturday. I hate the fact its 2 months before the end of the season and there's probably 4 months speculation about who's replacing him.

I particularly hate that he's probably not going to play many of the maximum 15 games left.

jeez. You need to grip pal.

Overall he's been momentous for our club, but I just want to thank him for providing the single most glorious, heart stopping, gut wrenching, emotionally intense but ultimately joyous moment I have ever experienced in over 50 years of watching football.
A memory that I'll take to my grave. Cheers Serg.

It's just a bad way to do it IMO and a shit way for one of our best players to leave.

Every game Pep doesn't pick him in, we're going to see camera shots of him sitting on the bench every 3 minutes talking about it.
Theres no good way to do it. They couldn't reach an agreement. It's done

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.