Sergio Aguero leaves City after 10 years

Not a lot to say, really, that hasn't been said and won't be said over and over again in the coming months. I'd prefer him to get minutes elsewhere than look grumpy on the bench, but it's probably the right time for him to leave us. He leaves us as a legend, but that would have been true after the QPR game. But if you think about the goals he has scored for us since, what a player and signing he has been, and in the top five City players of all time. He seems like a great lad off the pitch as well, funny and sweet, and you never hear a bad word said against him. Just gutted, really, and truly the last of that generation of players who changed what it means to be City.

If he wanted to leave then although absolutely gutted I can accept it, if he was pushed I will be mightily pissed off.

Finish with a flurry Serg mate.

If he wanted to leave then although absolutely gutted I can accept it, if he was pushed I will be mightily pissed off.

Finish with a flurry Serg mate.
He hasnt been pushed, but it is more than fair and good business practice to have told him that he can stay but not on the same wages as he was on when he started every game. If he didnt want that then it is an amicable end.

He hasnt been pushed, but it is more than fair and good business practice to have told him that he can stay but not on the same wages as he was on when he started every game. If he didnt want that then it is an amicable end.

I’m not aware of the internal discussions at our football club. Neither are you so I will wait to hear it from the player himself. Chances are we will never know.

Just watching that again has me in floods of tears

It is insane. This thing is bloody etched in my memory, frame by frame almost. And yet, every single time I watch it, I'm pretty much shitting myself that we won't manage it, or something will go wrong.

'Dzeko hasn't scored yet, why hasn't he scored yet, he should have scored by now, it wasn't this late the last time, womething doesntnfeel right. God that long throw is taking ages to land. Fucking nasri, what are you doing dropping the ball, why hasn't NdJ got it at his feet yet' etc etc.

Anyone else find this?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.