Sergio Aguero leaves City after 10 years

I'm bloody sure of it. He may not have the blistering pace over 5 yards which he once had, but the goal-scoring instinct doesn't just vanish. He's incredibly skilful on the ball and always comes alive in the penalty area, whereas many players lose the plot. He's got plenty of goals left in him, I am sure.

Please God don't let him go to Liverpool or the Rags - I could not bear it.
Me neither.

Having followed our beloved blues for over 50 years, and I don’t say this lightly. I feel privileged to have watched some of the greatest players ever to wear a City shirt and Sergio is right up there with all of them. I’m sure that he goes with every blues very best wishes and never ending thanks for the pleasure he gave us all. Thank you Sergio and all the very best wherever you go. You will never be forgotten.

Been dreading the day that sergio leaves us. These past ten years he's felt part of my family. Probably been said already but I really admire his honesty as a top top player. A true professional and such a great role model for kids today. In those dying seconds when he scored THAT goal against QPR I wonder how many players would stay on their feet when they felt the contact from the defender ? So many cheats in the game today who go down with the slightest touch. Thank you Kun for your honesty, your humility and your ability to put that ball in the net for us on so many occasions. True legend.
Watching Vinnie and Zabba's last game and on-pitch interviews got to all of us. Would have been the same for David. But at the time watching all of that I was already thinking 'When Sergio goes this is going to be even worse'. Like you say, he feels like a member of the family - a member of the family who changed all of our lives. To me and every City fan - immortal.

The media stoking up shit again. Anything to print a negative report. If Sergio had of got over his injuries he would be starting each week. Just like Komps we rehabilitated him and tried to get him match fit but his body keep letting him down. Pep had to find a way to move the team forward.

Gutted but what choice did the club have? Miss out on Haaland/Kane? Yes he probably was offered a new deal but his standing in the team was diminishing and he did not want to go from the main man to playing second fiddle. I can respect his decision.

Injuries robbed us from having another season not the club.

He is leaving but the qpr emotions among others will never be replaced. His legacy is intact. I would be more concerned if the club did not act. We have left it late with the legends a tad to long in the past.

I wanted another year as I don’t think he is finished but if you rationally think about the decision we have no choice due to the forwards that are available now.

Sad situation but I can accept the needs of the club must come first.

Just watched a sergio video on YouTube well worth a watch

Sergio aguero reacts to his worst tackles, takes a little bit to get going but he doesn't stand no shit haha, could someone put the video up, can't seem to do it on my phone,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.