Aguero v Bournemouth steward - allegation withdrawn

He must be as thick as a post to raise the issue after his actions, knowing it was live on TV and the police were filming the whole event as well. In my opinion he was a lowlife the way he treated the fan on the floor and his disrespect to Aguero, but to then fabricate a story that never happened was just despicable. Both clubs have said the incident is closed but in my opinion that is wrong. He is a lying bully that shouldn't be in the position he is in and he made a false accusation besmirching the good name of an honourable man. Bournemouth don't come out of it well either, or the local police, because one or both of them must have released the statement to the media.

Then we have the fan, what has happened to him? Apparently his name is Zack Weir and he is on twitter, he made a post thanking Aguero but nothing since. Somebody put him in touch with FSF Faircop so maybe legally he can't now comment. Bournemouth should have publicly apologized for the behaviour of their stewards and the police weren't exactly blameless either. I am not happy our club have let it go but not surprised.

Great post, agree with all that.

He must be as thick as a post to raise the issue after his actions, knowing it was live on TV and the police were filming the whole event as well. In my opinion he was a lowlife the way he treated the fan on the floor and his disrespect to Aguero, but to then fabricate a story that never happened was just despicable. Both clubs have said the incident is closed but in my opinion that is wrong. He is a lying bully that shouldn't be in the position he is in and he made a false accusation besmirching the good name of an honourable man. Bournemouth don't come out of it well either, or the local police, because one or both of them must have released the statement to the media.

Then we have the fan, what has happened to him? Apparently his name is Zack Weir and he is on twitter, he made a post thanking Aguero but nothing since. Somebody put him in touch with FSF Faircop so maybe legally he can't now comment. Bournemouth should have publicly apologized for the behaviour of their stewards and the police weren't exactly blameless either. I am not happy our club have let it go but not surprised.
Good post

Nothing much more needs to be said. As others have said - fantastic post.

5live discussing a stewarding after 8am this morning. Don't know if as a result of last week or coincidence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.