Aguero - voted 2nd top moment of the decade

I agree with those, who say that the FIRST 100 points season and the FIRST domestic Treble should both be included.

How the fuck are shrek’s shinner or Slippy G's slip iconic moments?

Very bizarre.

Either of these

robymancio: “Winning the league in the last second stays with you, gives you chills. Losing, and in two minutes you make it 3-2. We won at United 6-1 that year. United fans who mocked City were silenced: we changed the course of history”. [@ilgiornale via @Sport_Witness]

I agree with those, who say that the FIRST 100 points season and the FIRST domestic Treble should both be included.

How the fuck are shrek’s shinner or Slippy G's slip iconic moments?

Very bizarre.
Is the centurians season really not on the list? anyone but us

Was a toss up between Leicester and Aguero. Not just saying it because it’s a City forum but I voted Aguero. Think Leicester’s was some achievement but if you’re talking about “moment” then Aguero’s goal for that comeback to win the title can’t be beaten.

As said, really weird inclusions on that list. Suarez, Stevie and Rooney! Fkin random moments at best!

I hope it's Gerrard for the lulz.

It'll be Leicester or Liverpool winning the league on 97 points.

OUFCOfficial winger Jamie Mackie [ex-QPR], reflecting on 93:20: "Aguero is the absolute best. In situations like that there was only one player City wanted the ball to fall to. It went down in history with the Aguero moment. To be part of it was amazing.” [via @SunSport]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.