Aguero - voted 2nd top moment of the decade

93:20, wherever I am abroad, both holiday makers & locals still want to know all about that moment & how it felt when talking football if they know I was there.

If we stick to the title, ie "Sporting MOMENT of the decade", it can only be Agueroooo, much like Michael Thomas for Arsenal v Liverpool all those years ago (revel in the scousers misery ;-) )

if it was 'achievement' then I'd happily go with Leicester winning the league.

Be a bit pissed off if I was a Chelsea fan, beating Munich in final at their home ground after beating Barca with 10 men in Semi final and with depleated team isn’t ranked higher than the women coming third ?

A 5000-1 team to win the Prem will be repeated ?

The odds are irrelevant, they have nothing to do with sporting excellence its a tool used by book makers to make money, don't get me wrong it was some achievement and a team that was absolute dog shite the year before may never win PL again but that achievement was over a full season as a pure oh my days moment nothing we saw in the decade came close to our turnaround in that game given the circumstances.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.