Aguero - voted 2nd top moment of the decade

flook

Team supported
Don't ask daft questions
Some really bad choices in their list of 10 (Rooneys overhead shin, Ferguson retiring and England winning a penalty shoot-out are examples) but some of the comments are worth reading. I particularly liked this one

408. Posted byjohn evans
on8 minutes ago
As a Man United supporter the "Agueroooooo!" moment makes me feel physically sick every time I hear or see it.

Is that Johnny Fucking Evans I wonder??

I'd also have liked to see the moment Klopp turned up to the media with new teeth.

2IYqVKV.gif

KHny.gif

Bizarre list in many ways.

Shouldn't have been included:
Wooney - err wtf

Should have been included as somethign different:
Women's football - entirely the wrong thing, should have been the 1st WSL game played at a main stadium if anything (us IIRC)
Balotelli in the 6-1 - should have been how Ferguson looked in the post match interview along with Mancini's face on the bench.

Dubious inclusions:
England winning a penalty shootout
Suarez biting

Should have been included:
Wigan winning the FA cup - as previously mentioned.
Mourinho signing for United - Contrasting against all their previous comments about him.
Gary Lineker in his underwear on MotD

Should have been included but have been airbrushed from history at Media City:
Jesus scoring the goal to get the Centurions
City winning an unprecented ENGLISH treble.

Some really bad choices in their list of 10 (Rooneys overhead shin, Ferguson retiring and England winning a penalty shoot-out are examples) but some of the comments are worth reading. I particularly liked this one

408. Posted byjohn evans
on8 minutes ago
As a Man United supporter the "Agueroooooo!" moment makes me feel physically sick every time I hear or see it.

Is that Johnny Fucking Evans I wonder??
Nobody looked more sick than Phil Beaker. Poor lad didn't know whether their game was about to kick off, again, or the sky was falling in. Mind, he took his lead from his manager - he didn't know whether he was in Sunderland or Wonderland and was looking for Mike Riley to explain we'd fucked 'em!

HowTF can Gerrard's slip be an iconic sporting moment? It's got fuck all to do with sport other than the canute was wearing a red shirt when he fucked it all up!
I honestly think the hive mind of the cult have assimilated that year as a title win for themselves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.