Aguero vs Falcao

Danamy said:
Kladze said:
Does anyone know the minutes per goal ratio of both?

I know one thing, if Aguero's ratio is better i'm sure they'll find another stat to role out.
True that.

Pretty sure someone on here posted it a couple of days ago, but don't remember the numbers. It was pretty close, though, with Aguero slightly more lethal.

ElanJo said:
13/14 Aguero 1 goal per 90
12/13 Falcao 0.87 goal per 90

Falcao only played like 1 game last seaon
He actually started 16 games and came on as a sub in another. But thanks. Would like number for the last 3 years or something, though.

Kladze said:
ElanJo said:
13/14 Aguero 1 goal per 90
12/13 Falcao 0.87 goal per 90

Falcao only played like 1 game last seaon
He actually started 16 games and came on as a sub in another. But thanks. Would like number for the last 3 years or something, though.

Yea, mistook this season for last season. Edited that bit out

Last 3 years Aguero's is a goal every 113mins, I think Falcao's is 117mins

aguero premier league history 54 goals 19 assists goal/per min 114 min
falcao (in same time) 63 goals 5 assists goals/per min 116 min

falcao has scored more pens in that time also

There is no denying though that if falcao stays fit and their other main players do as well unfortunately the rags are gonna score a fuck load of goals! Defence looks shit though thank god!

our biggest weakness is lack of motivation ( the media and so on agenda (you know its true))

so if anyone wants to give us a reason to fight (dirty ragamuffins) then we will crush them :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.