Aguero; Why...??

Bigga

The Blue Buus... is callin us... Driver, where you
Why??

Why can't you look up and see your colleague in a better position??

Why can't you just put your foot through the ball instead of 'being cool'?

Why can't you stop checking your run, which allows defenders to get back at you? Jinxing is fine, but it's the stop, then start that does you in, pal.

And why, why why why, can't you make better decisions in the spur of the moment??

I don't want him gone, I want him to re-adjust his game. He has the worst awareness of all our strikers, but technically is the best of them. He has definitely altered his game since coming from Spain and is trying to think more in the game.

It's killing his flow.

Come on, lad!!

Bigga said:
Why??

Why can't you stop checking your run, which allows defenders to get back at you? Jinxing is fine, but it's the stop, then start that does you in, pal.

Sergio is a lot easier to dispossess this season, whether the early injury has taken some of his acceleration away I don't know but defenders find it easier to get back at him after he's beaten them initially even without the checking back.

Best forward we have. Most complete. Going through a tough spell at a moment where no-one is particularly covering themselves in glory. He will come good quicker than anyone else because along with Yaya, Kompany, and Silva, he's truly world class, and truly undroppable.

BillyShears said:
Best forward we have. Most complete. Going through a tough spell at a moment where no-one is particularly covering themselves in glory. He will come good quicker than anyone else because along with Yaya, Kompany, and Silva, he's truly world class, and truly undroppable.

Hard to say but i still think Tevez is a better forward . Aguero lacks composure and this is something he has to work on . Yesterday he could have scored a beautiful equalizer when he went against 5 united players and got past all of them only for him to give a back pass to De gea . He should work on being more composed in front of goal .....and also he should learn to keep his head up when playing or else you wouldn't be able to spot your team mates when they run into position. He is still a young player so he should be able to learn a lot more.

i♥city! said:
BillyShears said:

Hard to say but i still think Tevez is a better forward . Aguero lacks composure and this is something he has to work on . Yesterday he could have scored a beautiful equalizer when he went against 5 united players and got past all of them only for him to give a back pass to De gea . He should work on being more composed in front of goal .....and also he should learn to keep his head up when playing or else you wouldn't be able to spot your team mates when they run into position. He is still a young player so he should be able to learn a lot more.
Didn't do enough yesterday, and ha been very frustrating to watch recently - because we know what he is capable of. I agree he will come good again

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.