Aguero's disallowed goal

The paying customer at the match matters not one jot, just the tv subscriptions and the brand and the clubs that drive them.

I’m of the opinion this is why games with teams traveling long distances are always at silly kick off times, they don’t want the fans at games, they want them at home or the pub watching it and paying subscriptions.
They couldn’t give a fuck about the match going support.

I’m of the opinion this is why games with teams traveling long distances are always at silly kick off times, they don’t want the fans at games, they want them at home or the pub watching it and paying subscriptions.

You’ve got something in this thought this for a while

Look at Newport now Swansea 17.20 kick off time it’s scandalous for us travelling fans

No way should the linesman be flagging in that case because there’s absolutely no fucking chance he could say 100% offside.
I don't agree, he gave it because from his position it looks offside, I was pretty much inline with it, and didn't even bother celebrating, because he looked miles offside to me, obviously I only got one look at it. At full speed the lino was caught in a poor position by a change in the direction of play (as was Sergio), that photo earlier shows exactly why he gave it, poor positioning. The camera angle (even with the lines) is worse than his, only in the opposite direction, what we don't want with VAR is a guess, over ruling a guess.

OR...accept that football is a game played by fallible individuals refereed by one and sack it off?

It's not improving the game one jot.

I also dislike how it is distancing the elite levels from lower league football still further

Problem is the speed of game has exceeded the ability of the refs. I think they are generally too old and don't keep up with the flow, often in the wrong place to make key decisions. Agree that in general VAR is bad for the game, nothing worse than waiting 2 minutes to celebrate a goal or have celebrated for nothing. But also hate losing to crappy decisions that should never happen.

Look at Newport now Swansea 17.20 kick off time it’s scandalous for us travelling fans

The powers that be just don’t give a shit about the fan.

It was sad to see so many people having to leave the ground before the players last night to be sure of making trains. We left when they had not quite finished on the pitch and got back to hotel at just before 9.

Fa cup final is even later. Ridiculous.

Far East betting syndicates having $Billions resting on the outcome of PL matches and the title amongst other games and competitions?

Loads if you spend some time with google.

Its why Cricket got so tainted as a sport watched by Billions and gambled upon.
Maybe it’s just me but I smell something odd after watching salad interview right before kick off against rags . He said something like ,all media are desperate for dippers to win the title. I understand the fans and the club but media . They are suppose to be neutral and unbiased.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.