Aguero's "Dizzy Spell" at Half Time during Friendly

Plenty of opportunities to rotate the strikers with the sheer volume of games we've got coming up (13 in 43 days, I think). Just got to hope neither of them get injured!
Just got to hope that BOTH of them don't get injured!

Tell you what, if push came to shove, I've have Jesus in my team ahead of Aguero, marginally.

Tell you what, if push came to shove, I've have Jesus in my team ahead of Aguero, marginally.
I love Kun but I agree. We just look more cohesive and dangerous with Gabby taking up the sole striker role right now. Gabriel is certainly still finding his feet in the PL, so cannot quite make something out of nothing like Kun, but his link up play is markedly better and he is Johnny on the spot in a way that Kun used to be but isn’t as of late. Jesus just seems to complement Leroy and Raheem more, as well.

All of that could change as Kun grows into the season, mind, but right now I think we are better able to dominate games in the way Pep wants with Gabby as the focal point. And that is good, as it means we don’t have to rush Sergio back—we can make sure he is completely healthy and clear.

I love Kun but I agree. We just look more cohesive and dangerous with Gabby taking up the sole striker role right now. Gabriel is certainly still finding his feet in the PL, so cannot quite make something out of nothing like Kun, but his link up play is markedly better and he is Johnny on the spot in a way that Kun used to be but isn’t as of late. Jesus just seems to complement Leroy and Raheem more, as well.

All of that could change as Kun grows into the season, mind, but right now I think we are better able to dominate games in the way Pep wants with Gabby as the focal point. And that is good, as it means we don’t have to rush Sergio back—we can make sure he is completely healthy and clear.

Yes I agree. He presses better and more energetically too. I'd still pick Kun to save my life in a one-on-one with the keeper, though.

Yes I agree. He presses better and more energetically too. I'd still pick Kun to save my life in a one-on-one with the keeper, though.
That would be a very strange life or death situation...

I think Amazon might be interested in the film rights. ;-)

No way. Jesus has struggled a bit of late imo. Aguero’s all round game has been superb this year and he is still the better goal scorer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.