Aguero's Goal - Mike Ingham's Five Live commentary

Scooby Blue said:
adrianr said:
Never thought I'd say this but it's still Merson for me!

I have to agree.

(Over Jeff Stelling + Off-camera) screams: "There's a chance !!! There's a chance!!!"

"Ag...Agueroooooo!!!! (back on camera) OHHHHH!!!! (beats desk with both hands) Agueroooo!!!"
"It's 3-2 !!!!"

"Oh my God !!! You've never seen anything like this!!! It's gone mad!! It's gone mad, Jeff!!! Mancini's on the pitch...he's running round. What a..they're all cuddling each other. THEY'VE GOT LOVE BITES + EVERYTHING !!"

-- Fri May 18, 2012 11:43 am --

Decc66 said:
Fox Sports Australia edges it for me, I`m sure its that Clarke fella from ITV doing the com, the crowd noise seems to come through better on that one and his "staggering, just staggering, where does football go from here" comments, real goosebumps stuff !!

I just wish I could find a better version of it.

That would be Peter Drury.

He is normally way,way over-dramatic for relatively ordinary moments...but his penchant for melodrama would have caught the mood right on this occasion.
Merson is fucking brilliant! I love how the panel behind him appears to be going bonkers! (the panel showing the match)

-- Fri May 18, 2012 11:43 am --

Decc66 said:
Fox Sports Australia edges it for me, I`m sure its that Clarke fella from ITV doing the com, the crowd noise seems to come through better on that one and his "staggering, just staggering, where does football go from here" comments, real goosebumps stuff !!

I just wish I could find a better version of it.

That would be Peter Drury.

He is normally way,way over-dramatic for relatively ordinary moments...but his penchant for melodrama would have caught the mood right on this occasion.[/quote]

Your right there, he certainly nailed it Sunday.

You have to love the Merson reaction, "Love bites and everything," absolutely priceless. But Tyler is a close second!!

Pigeonho said:
Tyler's for me.
This commentary merely sounds like he's witnessed a good goal rather than a title-clinching one. Far more emotion and enthusiasm in Martin Tyler's.

'Watch it, drink it in'
Totally agree his voice is hoarse but there is no underlying pleasure or real emotion in his voice.
If I cant get to a match I usually switch any TV commentary off. generally we seem to get such negative comments from the media.

Seasideblue said:
ChicagoBlue said:
Tyler's and, thanks to top Blue B3nStr0ng, it is now my iPhone ring tone!

It is lovely to get a little "AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" into my life a few times a day!

This

plus i always make sure i get a few calls when i am stood in the pub with the plastic rags i drink with Their faces are a picture and they have got a whole year of it.

But would the rags really understand where that commentary came from? Surely they were all actually AT the Stadium of Light, they wouldnt have heard it.....................

ChicagoBlue said:
Tyler's and, thanks to top Blue B3nStr0ng, it is now my iPhone ring tone!

It is lovely to get a little "AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" into my life a few times a day!

Being the technical numptyheed that I am, how do you do this? I would love to hear this from mi iPhone as well????

just listened to blue tuesday with cheesey and paul lake.when city scored gleghorn booted all the wiring and headphones everywhere and they went off air.cheeseman said he will never forgive him lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.