Aguero's Goal - Mike Ingham's Five Live commentary

BoyBlue_1985 said:
jimharri said:
brian the blue said:
It's most definitely Quinn who shouts "STUPENDOUS"
I respectfully suggest you watch it again. I just have, to check. And it IS Tyler!

ITS FUCKING QUINNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Suit yourself. We could go on posting Tyler and Quinn all night, and get nowhere. You will obviously never see that it isn't Quinn, whereas I'm convinced it was Tyler. Therefore we'll have to agree to differ. By the way; I'm not deaf.

I'd give it the either Tyler or the bloke from the OS. "THEY'VE DONE IT" brings a lump to my throat every time

<a class="postlink" href="http://mcfc.co.uk/citytv/Match-highlights/2012/May/City-v-QPR-60-seconds-highlights" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://mcfc.co.uk/citytv/Match-highligh ... highlights</a>

jimharri said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
jimharri said:
I respectfully suggest you watch it again. I just have, to check. And it IS Tyler!

Suit yourself. We could go on posting Tyler and Quinn all night, and get nowhere. You will obviously never see that it isn't Quinn, whereas I'm convinced it was Tyler. Therefore we'll have to agree to differ. By the way; I'm not deaf.

Gonna throw my hat into the ring here...

It's one hundred million percent Quinn!

jimharri said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
jimharri said:

It's definitely Tyler, you are right ;)

bloater said:
jimharri said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Gonna throw my hat into the ring here...

It's one hundred million percent Quinn!

It's definately Tyler

bazzzer said:
just listened to blue tuesday with cheesey and paul lake.when city scored gleghorn booted all the wiring and headphones everywhere and they went off air.cheeseman said he will never forgive him lol

Are you saying that there is no GMR commentary of the Aguero Goal?

We are 5 days on now and 6 pages into a commentary thread and I haven't heard it yet.

ifiwasarichfan said:
bazzzer said:
just listened to blue tuesday with cheesey and paul lake.when city scored gleghorn booted all the wiring and headphones everywhere and they went off air.cheeseman said he will never forgive him lol

We are 5 days on now and 6 pages into a commentary thread and I haven't heard it yet.

This. I must hear this please someone find it.

Chungo said:
ifiwasarichfan said:
bazzzer said:

This. I must hear this please someone find it.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p00rychh/Blue_Tuesday_15_05_2012/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p0 ... 5_05_2012/</a>

From about ten minutes in

jimharri said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
jimharri said:

I see that i am entangled in your clever line of WUMing i therefore conceed that you have beaten me and bow to you.
Oh also you should be deaf i just yelled in your ear

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.