Aguero's recovery?

Re: Aguero injured again?

Just listening to a Spanish interview and he's saying something like 'I felt a bit of pain in my left leg and came off so I didn't make it worse'. He's implying it's not bad and was precautionary that he came off. Sounds pretty upbeat and is saying that we'll now concentrate on the league - isn't really giving the vibe that he's not going to be part of that soon.

Goatfacekillah said:
Just listening to a Spanish interview and he's saying something like 'I felt a bit of pain in my left leg and came off so I didn't make it worse'. He's implying it's not bad and was precautionary that he came off. Sounds pretty upbeat and is saying that we'll now concentrate on the league - isn't really giving the vibe that he's not going to be part of that soon.
:) sounds better than I thought it would be.

Ruben said he felt a pain in his hamstring and came off as a precaution, he also said that they don't believe it to be anything big but he's being assessed today. He hasn't looked right for the last week or so.

inbetween said:
Ruben said he felt a pain in his hamstring and came off as a precaution, he also said that they don't believe it to be anything big but he's being assessed today. He hasn't looked right for the last week or so.
So the 90 minutes against Wigan were really helpful then

George Hannah said:
inbetween said:
So the 90 minutes against Wigan were really helpful then

I don't think he really fancied it last night. He's clearly not fully fit and was far from ready for 90 minutes solo battling at CL level. That was obvious against Wigan.

I thought it was a reasonable decision to risk him in the first half last night - to try to snatch an early goal or two - and then be replaced by Dzeko. Obviously, that didn't pay off.

If he is injured, Negredo and Dzeko need to find their best form quickly.

aguero93:20 said:
Goatfacekillah said:

Without wanting to be negative, he said similar stuff after Spurs and was out for 5 weeks.

Lancet Fluke said:
aguero93:20 said:
Goatfacekillah said:

Without wanting to be negative, he said similar stuff after Spurs and was out for 5 weeks.
fingers crossed he's not out for more than 5 days this time, we'll need him at the swamp and klanfield.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.