Aguero's successor?

The quote from Mbappe is he didn't turn down Pep, he turned down the club. He has zero ambition to come here. Unfortunately that's it - over. Whoever gets him will win their domestic league and be in the hunt for CL. If Madrid won't pay we got hope Liverpoool don't get ambitious or we really might struggle for a few years to get the title back.

If he doesn't want to come here why the fuck would he want to go to Liverpool?

We have a better coach, better players, more trophies in the last ten years, and the same shite weather.

God no! It be a nightmare to have him at City. Fantastic talent when he feels like but a massive ego and a diving, whinging, slapped arse cheat.
There's not a chance City would bring Neymar into our side that have been built to work hard together as a team.
Agreed and yet, he offers attributes no other player at MCFC can, apart from Sane: and it could take the blues onto a whole new level. Anyway, it’s a pipe dream and a potentially reckless one at that.

Mbappe for most people, but it's unlikely. If Madrid want him ,why wouldn't they, he wants Madrid.

It could happen. There’s not been a huge money signing and I’d argue Real Madrid aren’t quite the club they were. Whilst it seems a move to Spain is more likely; I’d still say we have a chance.

Don't think anyone can ever replace him.

Really want Jesus to make it but just can't see it right now.

Don't think anyone can ever replace him.

Really want Jesus to make it but just can't see it right now.
he'l have to be replaced at some point and prob city know already who that player is,one thing with our owners is they plan well in advance,wouldnt be at all surprised if they have the next manager lined up if pep fails to extend infact i'd be disapointed if they didnt

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.