Aguero's successor?

An Agüero extension is what I want the most.

Aim for that Shearer Prem 260 record (80 goals away), and he’s only 49 goals in all competitions away from Jimmy Greaves’ record career goal scoring record of 466.

People look at his age and assume he's going to stop scoring soon. I don't think he will. His secret is explosiveness over 2 metres and a low centre of gravity that together give him space.

I do think he's lost something over the years with his loss of pace but he'll be a top striker for a while yet.

The thing is that Kun has played a lot of top flight football from a young age - remember he debuted for Independiete at 15 and was a regular starter for Atletico at 18 (same age he started playing for his NT too). That has to take a toll on the body, not to mention the amount of injuries he's had.

You can't rule out him declining at a slightly earlier age than others a result and I'd say he'd hate to go back to Argentina, something he's clear about wanting, only when he's completely shot.

If Pep stays don’t think we will go for a direct replacement think we will look more at a Mesi Neymar Suarez type line up without an out and out striker.

i don`t think you can replace sergio like for like? it`s not just the goals, he just gets and loves the club?? The picture there says it all about serg and we will get a striker but they won`t do what sergio does in our hour of need.

The thing is that Kun has played a lot of top flight football from a young age - remember he debuted for Independiete at 15 and was a regular starter for Atletico at 18 (same age he started playing for his NT too). That has to take a toll on the body, not to mention the amount of injuries he's had.

You can't rule out him declining at a slightly earlier age than others a result and I'd say he'd hate to go back to Argentina, something he's clear about wanting, only when he's completely shot.

I am not sure mate. Kun played 6 games a weekend as a youngster and he doesn’t look to be declining slightly earlier. Kun’s workrate seems to have increased in recent seasons but a lot of his goals are down to using his football brain rather than pace.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.