Aguero's successor?

This.

People forget how young he is and constantly compare him to the greatest goal scorer in the PL era.

He’ll get there and be good enough to lead our line in the future, his talent is unbelievable.

At the same age Jesus is in front of Kun.

Its an issue for us no doubt but Kun misses his fair share, as does Raz........

Yeah true. I just think we need to have a real think about a new list of takers.

Mahrez obviously bollocks’d the one at Anfield but he took them for Leicester.

It wasn’t long ago we never/rarely missed, with Balotelli and Yaya. The only one who did at that time was Aguero.

Yeah true. I just think we need to have a real think about a new list of takers.

Mahrez obviously bollocks’d the one at Anfield but he took them for Leicester.

It wasn’t long ago we never/rarely missed, with Balotelli and Yaya. The only one who did at that time was Aguero.
Think Mahrez missed them for Leicester too.

Interesting to contrast Gabby with Aguero last night. Gabby had a headed chance almost identical to the one that Kun scored with against CP. The difference in technique was marked. Gabby tried to glance the header to the keepers left and it was easily saved. Kun used the strength in his neck and the pace on the ball to direct it into the ground and generate the pace and bounce that beat the keeper. Master and apprentice. I thought that was the worse I have seen Gabby play in a while. He didn't relish the physicality and his pressing was not particularly effective. Shame he missed the penalty, the lad will feel bad and it wont do his confidence any good. He may never be at Kuns standard but that's no disgrace as we are watching the greatest striker the Premier League has ever seen. The question is will he be good enough for us to continue to compete and win major trophies. Will he be good enough to be the deciding factor in our biggest games. For me he still has that to prove.

Interesting to contrast Gabby with Aguero last night. Gabby had a headed chance almost identical to the one that Kun scored with against CP. The difference in technique was marked. Gabby tried to glance the header to the keepers left and it was easily saved. Kun used the strength in his neck and the pace on the ball to direct it into the ground and generate the pace and bounce that beat the keeper. Master and apprentice. I thought that was the worse I have seen Gabby play in a while. He didn't relish the physicality and his pressing was not particularly effective. Shame he missed the penalty, the lad will feel bad and it wont do his confidence any good. He may never be at Kuns standard but that's no disgrace as we are watching the greatest striker the Premier League has ever seen. The question is will he be good enough for us to continue to compete and win major trophies. Will he be good enough to be the deciding factor in our biggest games. For me he still has that to prove.
We'd be very lucky to replace Aguero with somebody that scores Aguero's goals. What we will probably do is try and create a front 3 that spreads the goals we lose from Aguero across the forward line. Think Jesus could well be part of that, last night wasn't his best game but he's still relatively young. Also think we could be looking 2 seasons down the line wouldn't surprise me to see Aguero add another year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.