Aguero's successor?

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Kenward Garg, 10 Dec 2019.

1. Vishal81

Vishal81

Team supported:
    City
  2. mccity

mccity

Right, I'm going to start a petition to see if we can fund a 1.21 gigawatt generator for a flux capacitor that can send us into the past to kidnap an earlier Aguero.

We'll pair him with Jesus. That way the pressure's off of him and we still have an Aguero.

The only issue is that we would then be changing the course of history by messing with the past, but I watched a Simpsons episode where Homer keeps going into the past and eventually things work out, so we'll be fine.

3. Delphinho

Delphinho

If we’re signing a rag it should be Greenwood. Much higher ceiling than Rashford

4. Indaparkside

Indaparkside

Why are we playing in his living room

5. Psychedelic Casual

Psychedelic Casual

In terms of statistics he might be but his first touch, close control, strength, shooting technique/quality and consistency isn’t.

Drubas and karen7 like this.
  6. peoffrey

peoffrey

As others have said, Jesus needs a strike partner to be effective. He isn’t savvy enough to do it on his own. With no injuries then I’d always start Sane, Aguero and Sterling as a forwards three. You wouldn’t change the system to make way for him.

He’s been at the club for a while now but has never really forced his way in to the first XI on a regular basis. Does he want it enough?