Aguero's successor?

Hopefully Jesus is Aguero's successor - he's not quite lived up to the challenge yet... still, he might.

No idea who it could be, but we need one. 2 strikers are not enough for me, I would like the third to offer something different. Hey ho coz according to folks on here we need, centre halves, left backs, right backs, def mid field, attack mid field oh yes a winger if Sane goes home. The owner should have bought a F1 team might have been cheaper ;-)

No idea who it could be, but we need one. 2 strikers are not enough for me, I would like the third to offer something different. Hey ho coz according to folks on here we need, centre halves, left backs, right backs, def mid field, attack mid field oh yes a winger if Sane goes home. The owner should have bought a F1 team might have been cheaper ;-)
A third striker instead of who and considering we only play one how often would this third striker play? No striker thats any good would want to be third choice.

Aguero isn't finished yet, far from it IMO and we have Gabby to take his place. I'd like to see someone come from this expensive academy to fill Gabbys shoes as number 2.

A third striker instead of who and considering we only play one how often would this third striker play? No striker thats any good would want to be third choice.
Maybe the one we sign becomes the main striker. When we won the Prem the first time we had four strikers, 3 scored 20+ and Mario 15 ( I think )
But don't you think we need an option because lumping it up to hobbits aint working.
Playing the Devils Advocate here, maybe you want a left back

Maybe the one we sign becomes the main striker. When we won the Prem the first time we had four strikers, 3 scored 20+ and Mario 15 ( I think )
But don't you think we need an option because lumping it up to hobbits aint working.
Playing the Devils Advocate here, maybe you want a left back
When we won the premier league first time we didn’t play one striker, same applies which player would be happy to be third choice and whose squad place does he take , who would hardly play and hardly even make the bench and be any good.
Lumping up to hobbits isn't what we do, and we won't be getting a big player to lump it to either. We don’t need a third striker now anymore than we needed one last season or the season before.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.