Aguero's successor?

Right, I'm going to start a petition to see if we can fund a 1.21 gigawatt generator for a flux capacitor that can send us into the past to kidnap an earlier Aguero.

We'll pair him with Jesus. That way the pressure's off of him and we still have an Aguero.

The only issue is that we would then be changing the course of history by messing with the past, but I watched a Simpsons episode where Homer keeps going into the past and eventually things work out, so we'll be fine.

As others have said, Jesus needs a strike partner to be effective. He isn’t savvy enough to do it on his own. With no injuries then I’d always start Sane, Aguero and Sterling as a forwards three. You wouldn’t change the system to make way for him.

He’s been at the club for a while now but has never really forced his way in to the first XI on a regular basis. Does he want it enough?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.