Ah Bejeezus.

goose72

My girlfriend's signed up. As of now all sexist banter is discontinued. From me. You lot carry on. At least she's a City fan, not just a stalker. Though whether a City fan stalker is any better than 'just a stalker' is debatable.

Nah that's fine - to be fair she paid for that. It's just the general spiked comments I may make that I need to reign in. I can't actually grumble really. She's fit, she likes footy, she supports City, and she drinks like a fucking fish. There's not that much to go wrong. But when someone puts a post up about Anna Friel or something, and I mention the fine wank I've just had, that's where it all falls apart...

And then there's complications like that 'fittest bird you've ever shagged' thread. Whereby she's only signed up cos she's at her mam's and bored, and then I'm quite happily having a lock in in Grand Central, and I'm getting texts going 'well, if you were going to do either or, why put her on first?' I'd blatantly intended to remove the post. But forgot. Then 'And that bloke said we look the same - well I'm loads fitter.' It's a slippery slope.

the first rule of bluemoon is dont tell your girlfriend about it.

the second rule or bluemoon is...

aphex said:
the first rule of bluemoon is dont tell your girlfriend about it.

the second rule or bluemoon is...

The 2nd rule is....... no smoking?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.