Ah the infamous TV debate with Mr Summerbee.

oakiecokie

Saturday, February 12th, 2011 | Posted by Stretty

Mike Summerbee Loses The Plot Following City’s Loss To United

Mike Summerbee’s post game rant on Sky Sports epitomised the average Manchester City fan, with bitterness and delusion aplenty.

The former Manchester City player was clearly distressed with the fact that Manchester united won 2-1 with a spectacular goal from Wayne Rooney and was unable to hold back his emotions.

The unprofessional rant came moments after replays showed the winning goal, with Summerbee claiming that the moment of brilliance was the only thing that separated the two teams.

The bitter blue neglected to take into account the fortuitous way that City equalised, with Edin Dzeko’s shot deflecting off the back of David Silva past Van der Sar, and instead claimd that City had been the better team on the day.

Bizarrely he claimed that the away side had dominated for 60% of the game, then when shown the actal possession statistics of 54%-46% he laughably backtracked and said, “I’m not into stats”.

It was car crash television for Manchester City fans, but hilarious for any reds still tuned in and even Jamie Redknapp and Dwight Yorke struggled to contain their disbelief at what the mentalist was coming out with.

Clearly unhappy with the replays being shown, Summerbee added, “I wish you’d show some of our chances too”. He also claimed that someone will “come here and take United apart some day, like we did”.

The man sums up what it’s like to be a Manchester City fan. bitter, deluded and with no real grasp on reality.

This is how it feels to be City…

So who the fucks laughing at our Michael now,you sad fuck-wits !!
Good on you Buzz,make `em eat shite !!!

Chris in London said:
he actually said 'some day soon we will come here and take them apart'.

How did that one work out then?

:)

Clearly unhappy with the replays being shown, Summerbee added, “I wish you’d show some of our chances too”. He also claimed that someone will “come here and take United apart some day, like we did”.

Wonder if can help me this weeks lottery draw !!!

"Jamie Redknapp and Dwight Yorke struggled to contain their disbelief at"..................SUCH PASSION.

DWIGHT " look at my fucking suit" yorke. should be in boardwalk fucking empire. first class tosser.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.