AI - we're going to screw it up aren't we

Hadn't spent much time thinking about Artificial Intelligence. Seen lots of excitement about it, but read a couple of books recently that talked about it and now I'm in no doubt.

We're destined to fuck it up and wipe ourselves out aren't we?

We're going to rapidly get to a point where artificial intelligence exceeds human intelligence, and the AI will realize they don't need humans.

I can't see how it won't happen. Were busily racing to develop the thing that will ultimately decide to replace us all with something more useful

Having said that, and changing the subject completely, when do the tickets go on sale to Cityzen card holders?
Will be much better for the health of the planet than humans are.

We’re fucking the place up.

Plastics in the sea, plastics even in the air pollution in cities, further air pollution in cities, further pollution in the sea, cutting down forests, melting the ice, plummeting the insect levels, ruining soils...

I reckon it’s time to give something else a go at being the top of the chain on this planet.

Humans out... AI will sort this place out in no time, or at least it’ll sort out the City ticket office!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.