Aidy Boothroyd

Serves the fuckers right if they go down and never return. 10 managers in 10 year they've gone through. Boothroyd and Coleman were both extremely talented managers who they've fucked off.

Never forgiven CCFC and Jimmy Hill for 76/77 when they cheated and Sunderland went down instead of Coventry, Spurs and Stoke.

I met Aidy outside Glandford Park after an epic Watford away win against Scunthorpe. He must have spent a good 5 mins discussing the match with my two friends, one a Watford fan and the other a Scunthorpe fan.

Mackem4Life said:
Serves the fuckers right if they go down and never return. 10 managers in 10 year they've gone through.

...and yet they've still had fewer managers in their history than us. We've had six in that period, not so very different from them, and if Mancini gets sacked before 21st May, a decision half this board would applaud (though not I) we'll be on 7...

Wardle had the choice...........Thaksin or Ranson and he chose............................Dr T

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.