Air con unit

rickmcfc

Can anyone recommend a portable air con unit? 2 of our 3 bedroom get unbearable in the warm sunshine. Right now the rooms are sat at over 30c and it gets a lot hotter

Looking for something we can plug in that gives a good cold effect. Also what happens with the water etc. do you need a pipe connected to outside?

Can anyone recommend a portable air con unit? 2 of our 3 bedroom get unbearable in the warm sunshine. Right now the rooms are sat at over 30c and it gets a lot hotter

Looking for something we can plug in that gives a good cold effect. Also what happens with the water etc. do you need a pipe connected to outside?
The water can be piped outside with some flexi hosing or just caught in the condensate tray, but you have to remember to empty it ;)

A large pipe with the rejected heat from the condenser has to be put through a window don't forget.

De Longhi are a good brand over here.

I live in a high up flat that gets really hot and I got one of these last summer.

4bb910c96632c9b7dd4fda589e438b74.jpg

I find it really good. I’ve had cheap fans that do a good enough job but the noise puts me off. This is really quiet. But it’s only used in one small room. If it’s for large rooms, maybe not so great, I’m not sure.

I didn’t buy it but I think they’re about £500.

Our flat used to get insufferable, then we got the loft insulated professionally, & it made a massive difference, even when it was touching 40’c down south it was tolerable.

I live in a high up flat that gets really hot and I got one of these last summer.

4bb910c96632c9b7dd4fda589e438b74.jpg

I find it really good. I’ve had cheap fans that do a good enough job but the noise puts me off. This is really quiet. But it’s only used in one small room. If it’s for large rooms, maybe not so great, I’m not sure.

I didn’t buy it but I think they’re about £500.
Its good when scousers come on BM and don't talk about football:-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.