Airbuds / headphones advice request

Good thoughts Waspish. I am undecided on that. Any suggestions?
I had Jabra Bluetooth headphones for around 4 years still going strong don’t do these anymore but these look good for the price..
Jabra Move Style Edition On-Ear Headphones – Connects with Bluetooth Smartphones, Computers and Tablets for Wireless Music and Calls – Titanium Black

I had Jabra Bluetooth headphones for around 4 years still going strong don’t do these anymore but these look good for the price..
Jabra Move Style Edition On-Ear Headphones – Connects with Bluetooth Smartphones, Computers and Tablets for Wireless Music and Calls – Titanium Black

Cheers mate, I'll have a look.

I have these and I absolutely adore them. Sound amazing and look really nice IMO. Long battery, great sound and even the little case that comes with them is cool. You get a wide variety of moulds as well for your ear.

Lidl did have them on offer for £20 the other week (Silver crest). They tend to keep them in the back. £20 is a bargain, as there's nothing wrong with them

just got these myself

stay in my ears, comfortable and play music, what more can you ask for

I have these and I absolutely adore them. Sound amazing and look really nice IMO. Long battery, great sound and even the little case that comes with them is cool. You get a wide variety of moulds as well for your ear.

Thanks. All great input.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.