Airbuds / headphones advice request

How loud are they? I'm getting old and I need to turn the volume up to 11 these days.(actually...it was doing that that has fcked my hearing up, I think!)
The films on Sky and the Aamazon all sound ed like a session with Marlon Brando until we bought our wireless seinhausser jobbies. Not so much the volume but more the enunciation. Every one speaks proper now.

I bought those Boltune ones for 30 quid after seeing this. I cannot believe that they work and seem quite good. I'm mainly listening to podcasts on them. I have not used really expensive ones so cannot compare but I'd give them a go if you do have a spare £30
They’re very decent for the price, bought a pair for my last holiday. They do the job perfectly well and decent battery life

The films on Sky and the Aamazon all sound ed like a session with Marlon Brando until we bought our wireless seinhausser jobbies. Not so much the volume but more the enunciation. Every one speaks proper now.
Haha, just imagining the pair of yousat there looking like a couple of cybermen :-)

I bought those Boltune ones for 30 quid after seeing this. I cannot believe that they work and seem quite good. I'm mainly listening to podcasts on them. I have not used really expensive ones so cannot compare but I'd give them a go if you do have a spare £30

I've got those Boltune ones as well. Really impressed for the money involved. I've worn them loads when out on a walk etc during lockdown and no issues. They seem a bit of a bargain.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.