Airbuds / headphones advice request

Rather have over the ear headphones can’t stand the ones that go right in your ears
Me too.
I have some Bose QC35II Bluetooth, the best I've ever had.
I've been in a few recording studios in my time and these for separation match up to pro headphones imo. I've had them 2 years now and I recommended them to my son's, they love them as well.
Cheap too.

Last edited:
Was asking on the running thread about wireless IEM’s & staying in the ear when running.

The Jabras get good reviews & an earlier model us down at a reasonable £60 (ish).

However, some of the reviews suggest latency/sync issues which would be an issue (whether tv or phone).

I’d been looking at the Moondrop Sparks 2 (a colleague is a bit of an audiophile mentioned these - a lower model from Moondrops).

Anyone know much about these two? Both seem to get favourable reviews (certainly the Moondrops) - price at £60-70 is my budget (& have to be wireless):

https://headfonics.com/moondrop-sparks-review/2/
I don't know much about those but I recently bought the Jaybird Tarah Pro headphones and they're excellent. They might be an option if by wireless you don't mind the old-style wireless earphones. I considered Jabra's too, but managed to get a good deal on these.

I got some Airfun Free Pro in the end.
Was between the Moondrop Sparks and these (heard there may be latency issues with the Jabra's but can't confirm).

In the video posted the top two also come down to the Moondrop Sparks and the Airfun Free Pro but the Oluv edition (an audiophile guy who ended up tuning them for his own version - these were all sold but took a punt on the standards).

They're small, fit really well in the ear and I can't imagine them falling out (these will mainly be used for gym/running and occasional commutes).

I'll look at the higher range stuff in the future (wired) if I'm after something more pristine but then again most of the feeds will be from the likes of Spotify.

Love these so far....ran a David Holmes mix and Max Richter through them.
For £59.99 they're not bad at all.

Air Fun Free Pro

The comparison vid:

Comparison

I really like my E55 True Wireless Earbuds from RAYCON. A lot of well-known artists use them and promote them if that means anything.

Just got a new iPhone 13 and got some free AirPods Pro. Pretty impressed. Need to switch off reading out WhatsApp messages though!

Birthday coming up and I fancy upgrading from my two plus decade old cheap as chips Logitech headset.

Given that the sound quality of the old ones isn't totally dreadful I assume that decent quality can be had for not too much money.

I won't be running just either sitting down or working in my shed.

I don't want others to be distracted by any sound leakage.

I have some at the £80-120 range but that seems more than I need to be spent on them.

Any advice from those who know.

Cheers in advance. DBB.
If you are after good quality sound at a great price then try a pair of SoundMagic earphones. They are wired but I have just bought my second pair and they are really good for the money compared to more expensive brands.

Ive got AirPods Pro. Excellent sound quality. One side fits lovely but the other side falls out at the slightest movement. I’ve tried all 3 tip sizes too. I must have odd ears.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.