Ajax away pi@@ up plans ?

BezzMCFC said:
whats the rule on drinkin cans in street ? need some cans while i browse the windows.
I suspect wandering around leering with a can of ale in your hand isn't exactly going to endear you to the ladies of the night. There are bars every 50 yards any way In that area.

Didsbury Dave said:
BezzMCFC said:
whats the rule on drinkin cans in street ? need some cans while i browse the windows.
I suspect wandering around leering with a can of ale in your hand isn't exactly going to endear you to the ladies of the night. There are bars every 50 yards any way In that area.
The main rule is you look like a ****, I may look very cuntish for a few days;)

try the London bridge bar, was over there a few weeks ago. great night friendly staff and the barmaid is stunning.

DutchCityBoy said:
BlueM00N7 said:
DutchCityBoy

More than welcome....I visited Dam 4 time in 12 months......best place in the world (behind Manchester)

Do you know if the coffeeshops will be open as usual????

Thanks

Thanks! There will be defo open!!

Cheers!
Oh yes!

de niro said:
i have now added our jess to the trip (i relented) i am hoping she will keep me in check, well mum is. should be a great trip, can't wait.
Yes I heard you have. It's ok Bill, I know how to chaperone if you need a few hours to check out a museum or two.

de niro said:
i have now added our jess to the trip (i relented) i am hoping she will keep me in check, well mum is. should be a great trip, can't wait.

I'm on Spike's trip with my wife!!
We may be the only two blokes in Amsterdam who are not high!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.