Ajax away sold out. {merged}

Re: Ajax AWAY ticket details. SOLD OUT. {merged}

seems only fair that the guys who went to most of the games, regardless of wether we were shit or not get the tickets

paco said:
i like the idea 10pts home ,20pts away wekend, 30pts away midweek,40pts away europe,just a point for those who feel hard done by on points,i travelled to innsbruk for the 3 pre season friendlies against ,al hilal,dynamo dresden,and besiktas,and no loyalty points were awarded for any off those games,at a cost of 500pound,yet you can travel down the road to pre season friendly at oldham and pick up 60 loyalty points someone explain that
How many for going all the way over to Beijing then?

Eccles Blue said:
OK some people missed out but remember two or three season ago we were averaging about 27,000 at home matches and now we appear to be averaging around 40,000 so a greater percentage of those will want to go to away matches and we can only get x number of tickets for those matches so we can't satisfy everyone.
2 or 3 years ago we were averaging 45,000.

The lowest we got was Pearce and that was just under 40,000

Now we are averaging 47,000

SWP's back said:
Eccles Blue said:
OK some people missed out but remember two or three season ago we were averaging about 27,000 at home matches and now we appear to be averaging around 40,000 so a greater percentage of those will want to go to away matches and we can only get x number of tickets for those matches so we can't satisfy everyone.

Sorry, hangs head in shame. I really should check more thoroughly.

But at least it has taken some people's minds off the tickets business!!

I actually meant to type 37,000 but I hold my hands up I made MY 1 in 100 mistake!! ;-)

got to keep my sense of humour gene working

Eccles Blue said:
SWP's back said:
Eccles Blue said:

Sorry, hangs head in shame. I really should check more thoroughly.

But at least it has taken some people's minds off the tickets business!!

I actually meant to type 37,000 but I hold my hands up I made
MY 1 in 100 mistake!! ;-)

got to keep my sense of humour gene working
No worries :)

Just picked up 2 tickets thru viagogo for block 418 which, I'm told, is next to the away section.
There were still a few left when I booked if anyone fancies sitting with the Ajax fans?

Not read the whole thread, but to all those who've got a ticket:

Are you on the cup scheme with 8,000 points?

Anybody get one that didn't match this requirement?

Sideways said:
Just picked up 2 tickets thru viagogo for block 418 which, I'm told, is next to the away section.
There were still a few left when I booked if anyone fancies sitting with the Ajax fans?
City are in 415 and 416 so your pretty close

No system will be perfect. What is in place at the moment is pretty fair (apart from from the £50 for double points scam).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.