Ajax away sold out. {merged}

Re: Ajax AWAY ticket details. SOLD OUT. {merged}

I've just been told that 800 tickets went on general sale yesterday and a guy at the ticket office has been sacked today....that's someone from the Brooklands supporters club who's just told me that.

Citycitytid said:
I've just been told that 800 tickets went on general sale yesterday and a guy at the ticket office has been sacked today....that's someone from the Brooklands supporters club who's just told me that.

Jesus Christ .. If that's the case, what'll happen to these tickets, will people be refunded and the rest put back on sale or will they leave it? Bizzare..

60pts for going to beijing and 60pts for going to malasia about 30hrs flying there and back may be a bit more,60pts for oldham about 40min return in a car?

Citycitytid said:

if true surely the club will cancel them and put them back on sale. they cancelled all the Dortmund tickets because the Germans had no order history, so it should be easy enough to do.

Citycitytid said:

And does this person from the Brooklands Supporters Club work for Manchester City?

If the club comes out and says that has happened I will believe it and not until.

Sideways said:
mcfc1632 said:
Sideways said:
Just picked up 2 tickets thru viagogo for block 418 which, I'm told, is next to the away section.
There were still a few left when I booked if anyone fancies sitting with the Ajax fans?

sideways - can you post a link please - I could not find the tickets when searching on viagogo - just ajax domestic games

http://www.viagogo.com/Sports-Ticke...remier-League/Ajax-Amsterdam-Tickets/E-481729

theres another 4 in there now paid well over the odds but i have learnt a lesson

Citycitytid said:

Sounds like Chinese Whispers to me.

I wouldn't have though 800 people without points would have tried to apply on the off-chance.

paco said:
60pts for going to beijing and 60pts for going to malasia about 30hrs flying there and back may be a bit more,60pts for oldham about 40min return in a car?

What do you want? 10,000 points for those matches pro rata? Did you go all that way to get some loyalty points or basically go on holiday and take in a meaningless friendly?

I've just bought 2 in their end for £42 each..... I'm happy enough now

Didsbury Dave said:
Citycitytid said:

Sounds like Chinese Whispers to me.

I wouldn't have though 800 people without points would have tried to apply on the off-chance.

Exactly my thoughts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.