Ajax away sold out. {merged}

Re: Ajax AWAY ticket details. SOLD OUT. {merged}

cibaman said:
salfordblues said:
Not read the whole thread, but to all those who've got a ticket:

Are you on the cup scheme with 8,000 points?

Anybody get one that didn't match this requirement?

Those that booked with TC?

Didn't TC advertise their trip to RM as having guaranteed ticket? Which might have been a clue that they received preferential treatment.

I'm sure tickets have gone to those below this points threshold probably through the official club trip.

The question is exactly how many tickets have gone this way?

mcfc1632 said:
Sideways said:
Just picked up 2 tickets thru viagogo for block 418 which, I'm told, is next to the away section.
There were still a few left when I booked if anyone fancies sitting with the Ajax fans?

sideways - can you post a link please - I could not find the tickets when searching on viagogo - just ajax domestic games

http://www.viagogo.com/Sports-Ticke...remier-League/Ajax-Amsterdam-Tickets/E-481729

cibaman said:
salfordblues said:

Didn't TC advertise their trip to RM as having guaranteed ticket? Which might have been a clue that they received preferential treatment.

No Thomas Cook don't confirm your booking until it reaches the required points mark.

Does anyone know how many ST holders are registered on the three respective cup schemes?

citytill1die84 said:
cibaman said:
salfordblues said:

No Thomas Cook don't confirm your booking until it reaches the required points mark.

Thats rubbish! I know thats how it reads but it refers I'm pretty sure to TC own criteria not the clubs.
No way are Thomas Cook gonna fly a plane over 3/4 empty and make a loss cos only 50 of their applicants had 8000 pomits plus. There a business so they dont operate out of charity. If TC have 300 applicants and have 200 seats on the plane then the 200 with the highest points totals will get the tickets regardless of what city advertise as the required criteria.

citytill1die84 said:
cibaman said:
salfordblues said:

Thomas Cook confirmed bookings before Ajax even went on sale, it was impossible for them to know what it would sell out it at - People with less than 7000 got them.

Just got my ticket from worldticketshop.com - managed to book a central hotel via booking.com - so sorted - 2 nights in Amsterdam - not done that for ages!!

bluesmith said:
citytill1die84 said:
cibaman said:

Thomas Cook confirmed bookings before Ajax even went on sale, it was impossible for them to know what it would sell out it at - People with less than 7000 got them.
I'm guessing that this is part of the reason why it took so long for tickets to go on sale in the first place, how many planes are TC taking ? As a "partner" I'm sure they must get some guarantees.

Re: Ajax AWAY ticket details. SOLD OUT.

DaveH said:
Lets see how many of the usual suspects turn up selling their tickets on here.
We should start a book/thread of excuses why they have brought a ticket and can't go, but don't want to return it to the club (and lose points)

Brought or bought?

FFS!!!

Something not quite right here.

Selling out on the first day with that allocation?

not a chance.

They've been dished out left, right and centre.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.