Ajax away ticket request

I need one two as missed out on 7880 points. dont expect to get one cos theres just too many in the same boat but a warning guys n girls. this situation with so many desperate and prepared to do almost anything for a ticket is a wet dream to people like amrik gill so make sure you keep your senses and use common sense if anyone gets lucky as the last thing we want now this situation has arisen is a lot of ticketless blues also being fleeced for non existant tickets.

tickets already up for sale for £130 and up wards. some fans call them self a true blue. its not being a true blue buying a ticket with no intention to go, to up your loyalty points and to sell them for atleast double the price depriving true fans!!!!!!!!!!!

Astin said:
tickets already up for sale for £130 and up wards. some fans call them self a true blue. its not being a true blue buying a ticket with no intention to go, to up your loyalty points and to sell them for atleast double the price depriving true fans!!!!!!!!!!!

It is one thing just pocketing the loyalty points but then selling on to true blues, at face value. It is an entirely different thing to sell on at inflated prices to people who may be 'stuck' with travel booked but no ticket, and face having to swallow the price hike, or not going at all.

Dear Anyone, I am 2 short for Ajax as didnt think they would sell out in 1 day.
I can collect anytime, anywhere. I am as desperate to get these as everyone else.
All the travel is booked so they will not be resold, PM please, please.

Astin said:

Where is this??

didsburyblu said:
I need one two as missed out on 7880 points. dont expect to get one cos theres just too many in the same boat but a warning guys n girls. this situation with so many desperate and prepared to do almost anything for a ticket is a wet dream to people like amrik gill so make sure you keep your senses and use common sense if anyone gets lucky as the last thing we want now this situation has arisen is a lot of ticketless blues also being fleeced for non existant tickets.

Very good point, careful everyone. No matter how desperate you are for tickets don't give money out before getting the tickets

Missed out at 7600. Travel and digs booked, need 4, would love to buy even 1, will happily sit in the home end. Can meet anywhere any time. PM me please.

This has well pissed me off, coach booked and all that and sells out on 8000 points, would of been able to get 2 tickets at 1pm, some city fans are just greedy, buying tickets just to sell on more expensive, it's well out of order, anyway if anyone has got 2 tickets going for face value I will gladly buy them, me and my bird are going to the dam with or without them as I imagine a lot of blues will, hopefully someone will be pulling a whitey and will get there ticket haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.